U.S. / Israel Taxes for International Entrepreneurs & Expats.
About this Event
Israel–United States relations refers to the bilateral relationship between Israel and the United States. Since the 1960s the United States has been a very strong supporter of Israel.
The close relationship between the U.S. and Israel means that many taxpayers have both citizenships.
In this webinar, we will understand the following:
1. Benefits for first time Israeli tax residents and returning residents
2. Responsibilities of dual citizens who live internationally
3. Taxes for expats working in either the US or Israel
4. Implications of investing in foreign companies
5. Tax efficient ways of structuring investments
6. U.S. LLC from Israel's tax point of view
7. Tax amnesty
Taxes can be intimidating and confusing. Fortunately, there are experts to help demystify the constantly evolving tax landscape.
Join this discussion of the U.S. and Israel’s critical tax rules and learn how you can legally minimize your tax burden internationally.