Crushing it in 2021: Secrets to success
Join us for a Lunch & Learn to hear the incredible stories of two companies that managed to overcome all the odds and EXPLODE in 2020. The founders will join the Startup Snapshot partner team to discuss key aspects to their success and highlight insights for CRUSHING it in 2021.
Register here: https://bit.ly/34PpHLX
The event includes insights and personal stories from:
• Yael Benjamin (Moderator): Y.Benjamin Strategic Marketing
• Boaz Katz: Co-founder and Chief Data Officer at Bizzabo
• Eyal Feder-Levy: CEO at Zencity
• Yifat Oron: CEO Leumitech
• Tzahi Weisfeld: General Manager Ignite (Intel for Startups)
• Liat Aaronson: Chairperson of Zell Entrepreneurship Program
• Robert Cohen: Partner Benson Oak Ventures
• Nimrod Vromen: Partner Yigal Arnon & Co. and CEO Consiglieri
• Rapid Product Innovation: Within weeks of the COVID outbreak, both Bizzabo and Zencity launched a new product offering to market, securing rapid sales growth. The founders will share their stories, discussing best practices for remote innovation with Tzachi Weisfeld, GM of Intel Ignite, and Liat Aaronson, Chairperson of the Zell Entrepreneurship Program.
• The New Sales Playbook: Hear how Bizzabo and Zencity adapted their sales strategy, using new tactics to engage and retain clients. The founders will discuss their insights and highlight tips for 2021 with Robert Cohen, Partner at Benson Oak Ventures.
• Fundraising Online: The two founders share their experiences fundraising digitally, discussing the current funding dynamics with Yifat Oron, CEO of Leumitech, and Nimrod Vromen, Partner at Yigal Arnon and Co..
Brought to you by Startup Snapshot:
On a mission to increase transparency in the ecosystem, we have created the first ever data sharing platform for the startup universe. We are proud to share our latest report, including data from 200+ founders about adapting to the new remote reality to create a long term competitive advantage for Israeli tech.
Check it out here- https://www.startup-snapshot.com/second-edition/