19:00 | ONLINE
4-weeks Online live AI course: full stack machine learning in AWS
*** RSVP on meetup was turned off, follow instructions below to enroll***
We are starting again the new session for this popular 4-week AI course: Full Stack Machine Learning with AWS.
This course is online live course. You can listen, watch, interact, Q&A with instructors from anywhere around the world. If you miss the live session due to time zone or conflict, you can learn session replay with recordings, course materials any time.
The course include:
* 4 weeks/ 8 sessions/ 12 hours
* 8 lectures / 8 hands-on projects
* Live Sessions, Real time interaction
* Capstone projects, work with peer students globally
* Slack supports to projects and homework
* Students project demonstration, add to Github portfolio
* Earn certificate upon course completion
* Free trial, and scholarship is available
* Job referral service to our 20+ hiring partners globally
Start date: May 11, 5:30pm PT (US Pacific time, check your local time zone). Every Monday and Wednesday.
(RSVP on meetup is turned off. you must enroll at the website).
Many AI and machine learning courses cover theoretical techniques of algorithms. In this course, we will train you to become a full stack machine learning engineer, capable of not just training models but also deploying and managing them in production.
You will learn full stack machine learning skills by building production machine learning microservices in AWS and a custom project that you can showcase to employers and peers.
This course has 8 hands on sessions where you will build, step by step, production grade machine learning services for business applications. You will learn how to build production AI in AWS, how to integrate it with an application, and how to manage an AI through its lifecycle.
You will also work with your peer students as a team on group project. and add the project to your own Github portfolio.