18:30 | Google for Star...
Introduction to Startup Law
Buckworths is a law firm based in London working exclusively with startups and high growth businesses operating in the UK.
This session gives an overview of the main legal issues and documentation that need to be understood by startups as they get up and running. Some of the topics covered will be:
• How to incorporate your business and the best structure to use;
• Relevant taxes and how to register for them;
• What are intellectual property rights and how can they be protected;
• Managing risk in a startup;
• Vesting, options and incentives for co-founders and employees;
• Data protection, GDPR and cookies;
• Things to include in your customer documentation; and
• Some thoughts on raising investment.
The session will conclude with an open Q&A session.
Doors Open at 18:30h
Doors close at 18:45h Please note that we will not be able to let in anyone beyond this time!