YTech Runway Ltd. ("YTech
") recognizes and respects the importance of maintaining the privacy of our users and, as a result, we have established this Privacy Notice. If not otherwise defined herein, capitalized terms have the meaning given to them in the YTech Terms of Service, available above (the "Terms
"). This Privacy Notice explains the types of information we collect from you when you visit the Site and/or use the Services and how we may use, transfer, store, and disclose the information collected, as well as your ability to control certain uses of the collected information.
YTech Runway Ltd. is the data controller in respect of the processing activities outlined in this Privacy Notice. Our registered office is Derech Begin 132, Tel Aviv, Israel, and our registration number is 515742922.
" means any information that refers, is related to, or is associated with an identified or identifiable individual or as otherwise may be defined by applicable law. This Privacy Notice details which Personal Data is collected by us in connection with provision of the Site and Services.Privacy Notice Key Points
The key points listed below are presented in further detail throughout this Privacy Notice. You can click on the headers in this section in order to find out more information about any topic. These key points do not substitute the full Privacy Notice.
- Personal Data We Collect, Uses and Legal Basis. We collect certain Personal Data that you provide to us including registration information and contact information. We also collect certain Personal Data automatically when you use the Site and/or Services. We use your Personal Data for various reasons, including to provide you with the Site and Services, improve our Services, and to contact you with marketing offers. These processing activities are based on different legal bases including performance of a contract, legitimate interests, and your consent.
- Sharing the Personal Data We Collect. We share the Personal Data we collect with our service providers and subcontractors who assist us in the operation of the Site and process the information on our behalf and under our instructions. We may also share Personal Data with our business partners involved in hosting or organizing events.
- International Transfer. Some of our service providers, subcontractors, business partners or affiliates who have access to your Personal Data are located in countries other than your own. We will ensure that we have agreements in place with such parties that ensure the same level of privacy and data protection as set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- Security. We implement measures aimed at protecting your Personal Data, but they do not provide absolute information security. Such measures include physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards (such as secure servers, firewalls, antivirus and SSL encryption), access control, and other internal security policies.
- Your Rights. Subject to applicable law and in addition to other rights as set forth below, you may have a right to access, update, delete, and/or obtain a copy of the Personal Data we have collected about you. You also have the right to object at any time to processing your Personal Data for certain purposes, including marketing purposes. You have the right to withdraw your consent to processing, if provided, at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data Retention. We retain Personal Data for as long as necessary for the purposes set forth in this Privacy Notice. We consider a number of different factors when determining the appropriate retention periods.
Personal Data We Collect, Uses and Legal Basis
- Children. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of sixteen (16).
- Third-Party Applications and Services. All use of third-party applications or services is at your own risk and subject to such third party's privacy policies.
- Communications. Subject to your consent and applicable law, we may send you e-mail or other messages about us or our Services. You always have the opportunity to stop receiving future communications from us.
- Changes to the Privacy Notice. We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time and shall notify you of such changes by indicating on the Site the Privacy Notice has been amended by publishing an updated Privacy Notice on the Site.
- Comments and Questions. If you have any comments or questions about this Privacy Notice, or if you wish to exercise your legal rights with respect to your Personal Data, please contact us at email@example.com.
Depending on your usage, we collect different types of data and we and any of our third-party sub-contractors, service providers and business partners use the data we collect for different purposes, as specified below. It is your voluntary decision whether to provide us with certain Personal Data, but if you refuse to provide such Personal Data we may not be able to register you to the Site and/or provide you with the Services, or part thereof.Registration Data
- In order to use certain features or Services on our Site, you will be required to register and provide us with the following Personal Data: your name, email address, country, the company for which you work and your position within that company. How we use this data
: (1) to provide you with the Services and to respond to your inquiries and requests and to contact and communicate with you; and (2) to prevent fraud, protect the security of and address any problems with the Site or services, and to provide you with informational newsletters and promotional materials relating to our Site and Services, including via email. For more information about our direct marketing activities and how you can control your preferences, please see the Direct Marketing section below.Legal Basis
: (1) We process this Personal Data for the purpose of providing the Services to you, which is considered performance of a contract with you, including responding to your inquiries and requests and providing customer support. (2) When we process your Personal Data for the purposes of preventing fraud, protecting the security of and/or addressing problems with the Site and Services and/or for the purpose of providing you with informational newsletters and promotional materials relating to our Services, such processing is based on our legitimate interests.Contact Information
- When you request information from us, contact us with questions, complaints or for any other reason, we will collect any data you provide, such as your email address and the content of your inquiry.How we use this data
: To respond to your request, question or inquiry.Legal Basis
: We process this Personal Data based on performance of a contract when we respond to your inquiry. Automatically Collected Data
- When you visit the Site, we automatically collect information about your computer or mobile device, including non-Personal Data such as your operating system, and Personal Data such as IP address, and subject to your consent as may be required under applicable law, (geo) location, as well as your browsing history and any information regarding your viewing of our Site.How we use this data
: (1) to review usage and operations, including in an aggregated non-specific analytical manner, develop new products or services and improve current content, products, and Services; (2) to prevent fraud, protect the security of our Site and Services, and address any problems with the Site and/or Services; (3) to provide you with customized content, targeted offers, and advertising related to our products and Services or products and services of third parties, based on your usage history on the Site, on other third-party sites or apps you may visit and/or use, or via e-mail. Legal Basis
: We process this Personal Data for our legitimate interests to develop our products and Services, review usage, perform analytics, prevent fraud, for our recordkeeping and protection of our legal rights and to market our own products and Services. We will only use your Personal Data for marketing third parties' products and services if you have consented to such use. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will process your request as soon as reasonably possible, however it may take a few days for us to update our records before any opt out is effective. Additional information regarding direct marketing is provided below.Events and Business Meetings
– We will collect and process Personal Data about you relating to any business meetings you attend with us, or our (professional) service providers, as well as in relation to your attendance at an event and/or conference organized by us and/or our business partners.How we use this data
: To provide you with Services; to manage our relationships with our clients and business partners; and to contact you with informational newsletters, updates, invitations for events and conferences and other messages about us and/or our Services, including targeted offers based upon Services you have obtained from us. Legal Basis
: (1) We process this Personal Data for the purpose of providing the Services to you, which is considered performance of a contract, including responding to your inquiries and requests. (2) When we process your Personal Data for the purposes of providing you with informational newsletters and promotional materials, such processing is based on our legitimate interests.Additional UsesStatistical Information
By analyzing all information we receive, including all information concerning users we may compile statistical information across a variety of platforms and users ("Statistical Information
"). Statistical Information helps understand trends and customer needs so that new products and services can be considered and so that existing products and services can be tailored to customer desires. We may share anonymous and aggregate Statistical Information with our partners, without restriction, on commercial terms that we can determine in our sole discretion. Analytics
We and/or our service providers or subcontractors, use analytics tools ("Tools
"), including "Google Analytics" to collect information about the use of the Site and/or Services. Such Tools collect information such as how often users visit the Site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites and mobile applications they used prior to visiting the Site. The Tools may collect certain Personal Data, and may link such Personal Data to specific information stored in our customer database. We use the information we get from the Tools to improve our Site and Services. Google's ability to use and share information collected by Google Analytics about your visits to this site is restricted by the Google Analytics Terms of Service located at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
. Direct Marketing
As described above, we may use Personal Data to let you know about our products and Services that we believe will be of interest to you and, if you have consented, about products and services of third parties. We may contact you by email, post, or telephone or through other communication channels. In all cases, we will respect your preferences for how you would like us to manage marketing activity with respect to you. To protect privacy rights and to ensure you have control over how we manage marketing with you:
- We will take steps to limit direct marketing to a reasonable and proportionate level and only send you communications which we believe may be of interest or relevance to you.
- At any time you can update or correct your personal profile within your account.
- You can ask us to stop sending email marketing by following the "unsubscribe" link you will find on all the email marketing messages we send you. Alternatively you can contact us at email@example.com.
We may use your Personal Data as required or permitted by any applicable law, for example, to comply with audit and other legal requirements. Sharing the Personal Data We Collect
We share your information, including Personal Data, as follows:Service Providers, and Subcontractors
We also disclose information, including Personal Data we collect from and/or about you, to our trusted service providers and subcontractors, who have agreed to confidentiality restrictions and who use such information solely on our behalf in order to: (1) help us provide you with the Site and/or Services; (2) aid in their understanding of how users are using our Site and/or Services; (3) for the purpose of direct marketing (see above for more details); and (4) assist us in (co-) hosting a particular event or conference.
Such service providers, business partners, affiliates, and subcontractors include:
- Service providers based in Israel who provide storage services, data backup, security, IT and system administration services.
- Service providers based in Israel and the United States who help us serve advertisements and who provide analytics services with respect to our Site.
- Business partners who assist us in (co-) hosting a particular event or conference.
- Service providers who assist us in organizing and managing events or conferences.
Any business partners involved in organizing events or conferences may contact you with offers (such as events, lectures, etc.) such party determines may be relevant to your interests.Business Transfers
Your Personal Data may be disclosed as part of, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets or acquisition (including in cases of liquidation) in such case, your Personal Data shall continue being subject to the provisions of this Privacy Notice.Law Enforcement Related Disclosure
We may share your Personal Data with third parties: (i) if we believe in good faith that disclosure is appropriate to protect our or a third party's rights, property or safety (including the enforcement of the Terms and this Privacy Notice); (ii) when required by law, regulation subpoena, court order or other law enforcement related issues, agencies and/or authorities; or (iii) as is necessary to comply with any legal and/or regulatory obligation. Other Uses or Transfer of Your Personal Data
If you use our Site and/or Services with or through a third party service, site and/or mobile application, we may receive information (including Personal Data) about you from those third parties. Please note that when you use third-parties outside of our Site and/or Services, their own terms and privacy policies will govern your use of those services.International Transfer
We use subcontractors and service providers who are located in countries other than your own, and send them information we receive (including Personal Data). We conduct such international transfers for the purposes described above. We will ensure that these third parties will be subject to written agreements ensuring the same level of privacy and data protection as set forth in this Privacy Notice, including appropriate remedies in the event of the violation of your data protection rights in such third country.
Whenever we transfer your Personal Data to third parties based outside of the European Economic Area ("EEA
"), we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We will only transfer your Personal Data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for Personal Data by the European Commission.
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give Personal Data the same protection it has in the EEA.
- Where we use service providers based in the US, we may transfer Personal Data to them if they have been certified by the EU-US Privacy Shield, which requires them to provide similar protection to Personal Data shared between the EU and the US or any other arrangement which has been approved by the European Commission or other body having jurisdiction to approve such arrangement.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you would like further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your Personal Data out of the EEA. Security
We have implemented and maintain appropriate technical and organization security measures, policies and procedures designed to reduce the risk of accidental destruction or loss, or the unauthorized disclosure or access to Personal Data appropriate to the nature of such data. The measures we take include:Safeguards
– The physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards we employ to protect your Personal Data include secure servers, firewalls, antivirus, and SSL encryption of data. Access Control
– We dedicate efforts for a proper management of system entries and limit access only to authorized personnel on a need to know basis of least privilege rules, review permissions quarterly, and revoke access immediately after employee termination.Internal Policies
– We maintain and regularly review and update our privacy related and information security policies.Personnel
– We require new employees to sign non-disclosure agreements according to applicable law and industry customary practice. Encryption
– We encrypt the data in transit using secure protocols. Database Backup
– Our databases are backed up on a periodic basis for certain data and are verified regularly. Backups are encrypted and stored within the production environment to preserve their confidentiality and integrity, are tested regularly to ensure availability, and are accessible only by authorized personnel.
However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
As the security of information depends in part on the security of the computer you use to communicate with us and the security you use to protect user IDs and passwords, please take appropriate measures to protect this information. Your Rights - How to Access and Limit Our Use of Certain Personal Data
Subject to certain exemptions, and in some cases dependent upon the processing activity we are undertaking, you have certain rights in relation to the Personal Data that we or other controllers hold about you, as detailed below. For any requests to exercise such rights with respect to information held by other controllers, please contact the applicable controller directly. If you wish for us to notify all independent controllers, please specify that request when you contact us in order to exercise any of your rights. We will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes and make every reasonable effort to honour your wish to exercise your rights as quickly as possible and in any event, within the timescales provided by applicable data protection laws. We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any information and/or comply with any of your requests, as detailed below:
- Right of Access. You have a right to know what Personal Data we collect about you and, in some cases, to have such Personal Data communicated to you. Subject to applicable law, we may charge you with a fee. Please note that we may not be able to provide you with all the information you request and in such case, we will endeavor to explain to you why.
- Right to Data Portability. If the processing is based on your consent or performance of a contract with you and processing is being carried out by automated means, you may be entitled to (request that we) provide you or another party with a copy of the Personal Data you provided to us in a structured, commonly-used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to Correct Personal Data. Subject to the limitations in applicable law, you may request that we update, complete, correct or delete inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated Personal Data.
- Deletion of Personal Data ("Right to Be Forgotten"). You have a right to request that we delete your Personal Data if either: (i) it is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected, (ii) our processing was based on your consent and you have withdrawn your consent, (iii) you have successfully exercised your Right to Object (see below), (iv) processing was unlawful, or (iv) we are required to erase it for compliance with a legal obligation. We cannot restore information once it has been deleted. Please note that to ensure that we do not collect any further Personal Data, you terminate your account with us and clear our cookies from any device where you have visited our Site. We may retain certain Personal Data (including following your request to delete) for audit and record-keeping purposes, or as otherwise permitted and/or required under applicable law.
- Right to Restrict Processing: You can ask us to limit the processing of your Personal Data if either: (i) you have contested its accuracy and wish us to limit processing until this is verified; (ii) the processing is unlawful, but you do not wish us to erase the Personal Data; (iii) it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, but we still need it to establish, exercise, or defend of a legal claim; (iv) you have exercised your Right to Object (below) and we are in the process of verifying our legitimate grounds for processing. We may continue to use your Personal Data after a restriction request under certain circumstances.
- Direct Marketing Opt Out. You can change your mind at any time about your election to receive marketing communications from us and/or having your Personal Data processed for direct marketing purposes. If you do, please notify us by contacting us at email@example.com. We will process your request as soon as reasonably possible, however it may take a few days for us to update our records before any opt out is effective.
- Right to Object. You can object to any processing of your Personal Data which has our legitimate interests as its legal basis, if you believe your fundamental rights and freedoms outweigh our legitimate interests. If you raise an objection, we have an opportunity to demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate interests which override your rights and freedoms.
- Withdrawal of Consent. You may withdraw your consent in connection with any processing of your Personal Data based on a previously granted consent. This will not affect the lawfulness of any processing prior to such withdrawal.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint with Your Local Supervisory Authority. You may have the right to submit a complaint to the relevant supervisory data protection authority if you have any concerns about how we are processing your Personal Data, though we ask that as a courtesy you please attempt to resolve any issues with us first.
Subject to applicable law, we retain Personal Data as necessary for the purposes set forth above. We may delete information from our systems without notice to you once we deem it is no longer necessary for these purposes. Retention by any of our processors may vary in accordance with the processor's retention policy.
In some circumstances, we may store your Personal Data for longer periods of time, for instance where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax, audit, accounting requirements and so that we have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your Personal Data or dealings. To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which we process your Personal Data, and whether those purposes can be achieved through other means, as well as applicable legal requirements.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you would like details regarding the retention periods for different types of your Personal Data. Cookies and Similar Technologies
A cookie is a small piece of text that is sent to a user's browser or device. The browser provides this piece of text to the device of the originating user when this user returns.
- A "session cookie" is temporary and will remain on your device until you leave the Site.
- A "persistent" cookie may be used to help save your settings and customizations across visits. It will remain on your device until you delete it.
- First-party cookies are placed by us, while third-party cookies may be placed by a third party. We use both first- and third-party cookies.
- We may use the terms "cookies" to refer to all technologies that we may use to store data in your browser or device or that collect information or help us identify you in the manner described above, such as web beacons or "pixel tags".
All use of third-party applications or services is at your own risk and subject to such third party's terms and privacy policies. Communications
We reserve the right to send you service-related communications, including service announcements and administrative messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. Should you not wish to receive such communications, you may cancel your account. Children
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of sixteen (16). In the event that you become aware that an individual under the age of sixteen (16) has enrolled without parental permission, please advise us immediately. Changes to the Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time to keep it up to date with legal requirements and the way we operate our business, and we will place any updates on this webpage. Please come back to this page every now and then to make sure you are familiar with the latest version. By continuing to access or use the Site or use the Services after those changes become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Privacy Notice. Comments and Questions
If you have any comments or questions about this Privacy Notice or if you wish to exercise any of your legal rights as set out herein, please contact us at email@example.com
Last updated: May 2019