YTech Runway Ltd. ("YTech", "us", "our", or "we") recognizes and respects the importance of maintaining the privacy of our users and, as a result, we have established this Privacy Notice. If not otherwise defined herein, capitalized terms have the meaning given to them in the YTech Terms of Service, available above (the "Terms"). This Privacy Notice explains the types of information we collect from you when you visit the Site and/or use the Services and how we may use, transfer, store, and disclose the information collected, as well as your ability to control certain uses of the collected information.
YTech Runway Ltd. is the data controller in respect of the processing activities outlined in this Privacy Notice. Our registered office is Derech Begin 132, Tel Aviv, Israel, and our registration number is 515742922.
"Personal Data" means any information that refers, is related to, or is associated with an identified or identifiable individual or as otherwise may be defined by applicable law.
Privacy Notice Key Points
The key points listed below are presented in further detail throughout this Privacy Notice. These key points do not substitute the full Privacy Notice.
Personal Data We Collect. When you register, we collect Personal Data provided by you, such as your name, address, phone number, email address, the company for which you work and your job title. We may also collect Personal Data from you when you attend business meetings, events and conferences. If you contact us for questions or complaints, we will collect the information related to your inquiry. When you visit our Site, we automatically collect you IP address and operating system.
Basis for Processing Your Personal Data. Processing your Personal Data is necessary for the performance of the Terms and the provision of the Services to you. Processing for the purposes of developing and enhancing our Services, for analytics and usage analysis, for fraud prevention and security and for our recordkeeping and protection of our legal rights – are all necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests that we pursue.
How We Use the Data We Collect. We use the information (including Personal Data) we collect mainly to administer and provide the Site and Services, contact you with administrative information, and improve the Site and Services.
Sharing the Personal Data We Collect. We may share the Personal Data we collect with our service providers and subcontractors who assist us in the operation of the Site and Services and who process the information on our behalf and under our instructions. We may also share Personal Data with our business partners involved in hosting or organizing events.
International Transfer. We use service providers and/or subcontractors and/or cooperate with or have business partners and affiliates located in countries other than your own, and send them your Personal Data. We will ensure to have agreements in place with such parties ensuring the same level of privacy and data protection as set forth in this Privacy Notice. You hereby consent to such international transfer.
Your Rights. Subject to applicable law and additional rights as set forth below, you may have a right to access, update and/or delete your Personal Data and obtain a copy of the Personal Data we have collected about you. You can change your mind at any time about your election to receive marketing communications from us and/or having your Personal Data processed for direct marketing purposes.
Data Retention. We retain information for as long as necessary for the purposes set forth in this Privacy Notice. To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which we process your Personal Data and whether those purposes can be achieved through other means, as well as applicable legal requirements.
Security. We implement industry standard measures aimed at reducing the risks of damage and unauthorized access or use of Personal Data, but they do not provide absolute information security. Such measures include physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards (such as secure servers, firewalls, antivirus and SSL encryption), and access control and other internal security policies.
Children. We do not knowingly collect personally-identifiable information from children under the age of sixteen (16). In the event that you become aware that an individual under the age of sixteen (16) has enrolled without parental permission, please advise us immediately.
Third-Party Applications and Services. All use of third-party applications or services is at your own risk and subject to such third party's privacy policies.
Communications. Subject to your consent and applicable law, we may send you e-mail or other messages about us or our Services. You can stop receiving future communications from us by following the UNSUBSCRIBE link located at the bottom of each communication, by emailing us at email@example.com.
Changes to the Privacy Notice. We may change this Privacy Notice from time and shall notify you of such changes.
Comments and Questions. If you have any comments or questions about this privacy notice, or if you wish to exercise your legal rights with respect to your Personal Data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Data We Collect
We collect information from you when you choose to use our Site and/or Services. In order to use certain Services, you may be required to register and provide us with certain Personal Data. We also collect Personal Data when you make use of the Site and/or Services, request information from us, sign up for our email lists, complete online forms, or contact us for any other reason.
Examples of the Personal Data that we collect from you include your name, address, phone number, email address, the company for which you work and your job title and any information you may upload to the Site, including documents, pictures, photos, or images.
In addition, when you use the Site and/or Services, certain information may be automatically gathered about your computer or, mobile device, such as operating system, browsing history on the Site, IP address and, subject to your consent as may be required under applicable law, (geo) location.
It is your voluntary decision whether to provide us with any such Personal Data, but if you refuse to provide such information we may not be able to register you to the Site and/or provide you with the Services.
How We Use Your Personal Data
General - We and any of our trusted third-party subcontractors and service providers use the Personal Data we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes: (1) to provide you with the Services; (2) to respond to your inquiries or requests, contact and communicate with you; (3) to develop new products or services and conduct analyses to improve our current content, products, and services; (4) to provide you with customized content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Site, on other third-party sites or apps you may visit, or via e-mail; (5) to contact you with informational newsletters and promotional materials relating to our Site and Services, invitations for events and conferences; (6) to hold conferences and other events, including together with our business partners (as more fully detailed below) (7) to review the usage and operations of our Site and Services; (8) use your data in an aggregated, non-specific format for analytical purposes (as detailed below); (9) prevent fraud, protect the security of our Site and Services, and address any problems with the Site and/or Services; and (10) to provide customer support.
Events and Business Meetings - We will collect and process Personal Information about you relating to any business meetings you attend with us, or our (professional) service providers, as well as in relation to your attendance at an event and/or conference organized by us and/or our business partners.
Statistical Information - By analyzing all information we receive, including all information concerning users, we may compile statistical information across a variety of platforms and users ("Statistical Information"). Statistical Information helps us understand trends and customer needs so that new products and services can be considered and so that existing products and services can be tailored to customer desires. Statistical Information is anonymous and we will not link Statistical Information to any Personal Data. We may share such Statistical Information with our partners, without restriction, on commercial terms that we can determine in our sole discretion.
Legal uses - We may use your Personal Data as required or permitted by any applicable law.
Basis for Processing Your Personal Data
Processing your Personal Data is necessary for the performance of the Terms and the provision of the Services to you, including responding to your inquiries or requests, contacting and communicating with you and providing customer support.
Processing for the purposes of developing new and enhancing our products and Services, for analytics and usage analysis, for fraud prevention and security and for our recordkeeping and protection of our legal rights – are all necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests that we pursue. In conducting such processing activities, we balance these legitimate interests against the rights and interests of our users. If you would like more information regarding how we make such determinations, please contact us through the contact information specified below.
Please note that we may process your Personal Data for more than one legal basis depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your Personal Data. Please contact us if you would like details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your Personal Data.
Disclosure of Data
We may share your information, including Personal Data, as follows:
Business Partners, Service Providers, Affiliates, and Subcontractors
We disclose information, including Personal Data we collect from and/or about you, to our trusted service providers, business partners, affiliates, subsidiaries and subcontractors, who use such information to: (1) help us provide you with the Services; (2) aid in their understanding of how users are using our Site and Services; (3) when you have consented to such disclosure, provide to you targeted offers and advertising on both our Site, as well as on other sites you choose to visit; and (4) assist us in (co-) hosting a particular event or conference. Any business partners involved in organizing events may contact you with offers (such as events, lectures, etc.) such party determines may be relevant to your interests.
Such service providers, business partners, affiliates, and subcontractors include:
- Service providers based in Israel who provide IT and system administration services.
- Service providers based in Israel and the United States who provide analytics services with respect to our Site.
We use subcontractors and service providers and have business partners and affiliates who are located in countries other than your own, as set forth above, and send them information we receive (including Personal Data). We will ensure that all of these third parties will be subject to written agreements ensuring the same level of privacy and data protection as set forth in this Privacy Notice, including appropriate remedies in the event of violation of your data protection rights in such third country.
Whenever we transfer your Personal Data to third parties based outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We will only transfer your Personal Data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for Personal Data by the European Commission.
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give Personal Data the same protection it has in the EEA.
- Where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they have been certified by the EU-US Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to Personal Data shared between the Europe and the US or any other arrangement which has been approved by the European Commission.
Please contact us through the contact information listed below if you would like further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your Personal Data out of the EEA.
You hereby consent to such international transfer described above.
Business Transfers - We may transfer our databases containing your Personal Data if we sell our business or part of it, including in cases of liquidation. Information about our users, including Personal Data, may be disclosed as part of, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets or acquisition and shall continue being subject to the provisions of this Privacy Notice.
Law Enforcement Related Disclosure - We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity, behavior or digital content and information of or related to an individual, including in the event of any user suspected to have engaged in illegal or infringing behavior. We may also share your Personal Data with third parties: (i) if we believe in good faith that disclosure is appropriate to protect our rights, property or safety (including the enforcement of the Terms and Privacy Notice); (ii) or to protect the rights, property or safety of third parties; (iii) when required by law, regulation subpoena, court order or other law enforcement related issues; or (iv) as is necessary to comply with any legal and/or regulatory obligation. You can request such Personal Data as specified herein by emailing us at email@example.com.
Other Uses or Transfer of Your Information - We allow you to use our Services in connection with third-party services, sites and/or applications. If you use our Services with or through such third parties, we may receive information (including Personal Data) about you from those third parties. Please note that when you use third parties outside of our Site and Services, their own terms and privacy policies will govern your use of those services.
Security - We make efforts to follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Data submitted to and collected by us, both during transmission and once we receive it, including by implementing the below:
Safeguards - The physical, electronic, and procedural safeguard we employ to protect your data include secure servers, firewalls, antivirus and SSL encryption of data.
Access Control - We dedicate efforts for a proper management of system entries and limit access only to authorized personnel on a need to know basis of least privilege rules and we revoke access immediately after employee termination.
Internal Policies - We maintain and regularly review and update our privacy related and information security policies.
Personnel - We require new employees to sign non-disclosure agreements according to applicable law and industry customary practice.
Encryption - We encrypt the data in transit using secure protocols.
Database Backup – Our databases are backed up on a weekly basis for certain data and are verified regularly. Backups are encrypted and stored using the same safeguards set forth above.
However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Feedback - When you give feedback in respect of the Site and/or the Services or rate certain Content provided on the Site or post other Content on the Site, please remember that any information disclosed on the Site may be automatically made public, and such information will not be considered Personal Data by YTech. You should exercise caution when disclosing any information (including Personal Data) in such a venue, as you do not know who will access or use such information and for what purposes.
Your Rights - How to Access and Limit Our Use of Certain Information
You have certain rights in relation to the Personal Data that we hold about you, as detailed below. We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any information and/or comply with any of your requests, as detailed below:
- Right of Access and Data Portability. You have a right to know what Personal Data we collect about you and, in some cases, to have the information communicated to you. Subject to the limitations in applicable law, you may be entitled to obtain from us a copy of the Personal Data you provided to us (excluding information that we obtained from other sources) in a structured, commonly-used, and machine-readable format, and you may have the right to (request that we) transmit such Personal Data to another party. If you wish to exercise this right please contact us letting us know what information in particular you would like to receive and/or transmit. Subject to applicable law, we may charge you with a fee. Please note that we may not be able to provide you with all the information you request, for instance, if the information includes Personal Data about another person. Where we are not able to provide you with information that you have asked for, we will endeavor to explain to you why. We will try to respond to any request for a right of access as soon as possible.
- Right to Correct Personal Information ("Right to be Forgotten"). Subject to the limitations in applicable law, you may request that we update, correct or delete inaccurate or outdated Personal Data and/or that we suspend the use of Personal Data, the accuracy of which you may contest, while we verify the status of that Personal Data. We will correct your Personal Data within a reasonable time from the receipt of your written request thereof.
- Deletion of Personal Data. In certain circumstances you have a right to have Personal Data that we hold about you deleted. Should you wish to have any Personal Data about you deleted, please contact us, using the contact information specified in this Privacy Notice. Subject to applicable law, we will delete Personal Data provided to us by a user within a reasonable time from the receipt of a written (including via email) request by such user to delete such collected Personal Data. We cannot restore information once it has been deleted. Please note that to ensure that we do not collect any further Personal Data, you should terminate your account with us and clear our cookies from any device where you have visited our Site. We may retain certain Personal Data (including following your request to delete) for audit and record-keeping purposes, as well as other purposes, all as permissible and/or required under applicable law. We may also retain your information in an anonymized form.
- Account Deactivation. You can ask us to deactivate your account by contacting us using the information provided in this Privacy Notice.
- Direct Marketing Opt Out. You can change your mind at any time about your election to receive marketing communications from us and/or having your Personal Data processed for direct marketing purposes. If you do, please notify us by contacting us as detailed in this Privacy Notice. We will process your request as soon as reasonably possible, however it may take a few days for us to update our records before any opt out is effective.
- Right to Object. Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to object to processing of your Personal Data for certain purposes.
- Supervisory Authority. If you are a European Citizen, you may have the right to submit a complaint to the relevant supervisory data protection authority.